23 January 2015

Five for Friday!

Five for Friday is a weekly teacher linky party where you post five random things from today or this past week and on your blog. Check out the linky party at Doodle Bugs Teaching.

Esperance, WA


We went down south for the weekend to some of the prettiest beaches I've ever seen!  I wrote all about our trip and more pictures at my lifestyle blog: StephanieLists.com, be sure to check it out!

The Mortal Instruments Series, Book 4


I've given myself a push to read more since I have some free time while doing casual work on my visa.  I have read books 1-3 in this series and think Book 4 is picking up with more intrigue.  It's like a whole completely different story, but with same characters.  I'm a sucker for fantasy books.

The Outback Heat


THAT'S how hot it gets here, and quite frequently too!  It's a dry heat too, which took some getting used to for me.  I'm used to the Florida heat with humidity.  Didn't get THAT hot in FL though.  Plus, in FL it would cool off at the end of the day.  NOT HERE! At 8-9 PM it can still be nearly that hot!

Marzano Scales


Be sure to check out my post on Marzano Scales.

Winter Outfits


It's dead summer here in Australia, but I'm off to Japan for some Winter fun next month!  Great escape from the heat!  I'm look and checking out a bunch of winter outfits that are good for layering.  I'm trying to pack as light as possible since my boy will need to use some room in our suitcase. (He'll be using his snowboard bag but it only provides so much room.) 
Check out my Pinterest Fashion board!

Follow Stephanie's board Fashion - My Style on Pinterest.


1 comment:

  1. Your blog design is beautiful! Loved your button over at Doodle Bugs five for friday so I came over to check it out. I'm a new follower! Enjoy the warm Australia weather, it's freezing over here in NJ!

    ReplyDelete